these have probably all been done before but
society teaches young women as soon as they are born not to be assertive, opinionated, and vocal or else be seen as bossy/a bitch and then gets mad and confused when women wont outright say where they wanna go for dinner or watch on tv lol
drake got me thinkin bout my ex and i dont even have an ex
my 6-year-olds were upset because i taught them ‘television’ and they were like NO TEACHER IT’S A TV
so i wrote ‘television’ on the board and highlighted “T” and “V” and they reacted like i’d just taught them the secrets of the universe
2. Appreciate every compliment you are given.
3. Forget about any hurtful thing anyone has ever told you. It doesn’t matter.
4. Don’t worry too much.
4. Everything is going to be okay.
5. Spend your time wisely.
7. Do what’s best for you.
8. Do not be afraid to talk to people. Every conversation is practice.
9. Look at the good of things rather than the bad.
10. If you constantly worry about what others think of you, you will never be happy.
11. Do not make room for people if they don’t even make room for you in their lives.
12. Do not let people take control of your feelings.
13. Surround yourself with positive people and leave the ones that make you feel uncomfortable or upset behind.
14. There is no point to chase after anybody. If they are meant for you, they’ll be yours.
15. Not everyone will stay in your life forever. Make the best out of it while they’re there.
|â€”||15 important things I wrote down and told myself from the past 6 months (via saiyak)|
Salome dances her dance of the seven veils,
The men all eye her like wolves on the hunt, this beautiful girl
finally undressing for them. Finally they can see her
exactly as they want to.
The first veil drops.
In 2007, Kim Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend
released their sex tape against her will.
Kim Kardashian, rather than hide in shame
Used the publicity to promote her own career.
Salome moves like a dream half-remembered.
Salome dances like a siren song. All the men ache
to see the hot sugar of her hip bones.
The second veil drops.
In 2014, Kim Kardashian walks down the aisle
As the whole world watches. If only all of us
were so successful in our revenge.
If only all of us stood in our Louboutin heels
on the backs of the men who betray us,
surveying the world we created for ourselves.
The third veil drops.
Kim Kardashian knows exactly what you think of her.
She presses the cloth tighter against her skin
Her smile is a promise she never intends to keep
We can almost see all of her.
Salome shows us her body
but never her eyes.
The fourth veil is dropping.
The four things most recently tweeted at Kim Kardashian were
@KimKardashian Suck My Dick
@Kim Kardashian Can I Meet Kanye?
@KimKardashian Please Fuck Me
@KimKardashian I Love You. I Love You.
Women are told to keep their legs shut.
Women are told to keep their mouths shut.
Some women are kept silent for so long,
They become experts in the silent theft of power.
The fifth veil has dropped.
Kim Kardashian made $12 million dollars this year
Yesterday, uncountable men in their miserable jobs,
told their miserable friends that Kim was a “dumb whore”
Kim Kardashian will never learn their names.
The sixth veil has dropped.
The seventh veil has dropped.
And Salome sat beside King Herod. And he swore unto her
“Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give to thee
unto the half of my kingdom”
And she smiled, and said
“Bring me the head of John The Baptist.
Punish the man who hurt me”
|â€”||Deepening Fiction (via jmberries)|